Musculoskeletal Radiology Faculty Opportunity in Michigan
Michigan State University is seeking a board-certified candidate who is fellowship-trained in musculoskeletal radiology for a faculty role. This is a perfect opportunity that will allow the incoming physician to focus 100% on musculoskeletal imaging while growing the practice.
Located in Michigan’s beautiful capital city, our practice in East Lansing is part of a lively and engaging community filled with exciting events throughout the entire year. Less than 90 minutes from Detroit, you will have access to the city’s professional sports, incredible shopping and dining options, and a variety of art and cultural attractions.
• Wonderful place to live and raise a family
• A lower cost of living than the national average
• Exceptional public and private schools as well as local and nearby colleges and universities
• An abundance of outdoor recreation along the nearby Great Lakes and on the many walking/biking trails
• Exciting Big Ten collegiate sports
This service-oriented practice offers immense growth potential with the prestige of being a part of one of the nation’s leading academic institutions.
• Enjoy an incredible quality of life—light MSK-only call
• Tremendous opportunities for research pursuits, if desired
• Access to incredibly robust research infrastructure
• Teach MSK fellows, residents, and students, if desired
• Work among a collegial team of radiology specialists, technologists, and research-focused faculty—a highly supportive department