Dignity Health Medical Group is actively seeking a highly patient-centric physician to serve as an Interventional Radiologist in our Radiology Department at St. Josephs Hospital in Phoenix.
The Interventional Radiology group provides our hospital with an inpatient service as well as care in an ambulatory clinic. Our academic hospital provides teaching and research opportunities in our integrated care model.
- Opportunity to practice up to 100% IR
- Candidates must be committed to the IR clinical practice model
- Candidates should be interested in educating diagnostic and interventional radiology residents, rotating residents and medical students
- Research or similar academic activities are strongly encouraged
- Call and shifts are distributed equally among 4 interventional radiologists
- 2 Advanced Practice Providers support the service
- Case load includes mix of interventional oncology, portal hypertension, venous/thromboembolic disease, dialysis interventions, lymphatic interventions and trauma in addition to general IR
- Candidates encouraged to develop service lines of particular interest to them
- Employed physician model
- Competitive salary, benefits & retirement package
- Integrated medical group with one EMR for both the acute and ambulatory environments
- New, full medical school opening in 2021 with academic research opportunities
Creighton Medical School will offer an expanded residency and new fellowship program with 2,000 learners
- MD or DO Degree and Active Board Certification
- Must have or be eligible for Arizona State medical licensure
- Completed ACGME Residency training with current ABMS Board Certification
- Completion of interventional radiology fellowship
- Ability to achieve full and unrestricted hospital privileges at Dignity Health Arizona hospitals
- Is a team-oriented provider that is passionate about providing quality care and furthering the healing ministry, while serving the poor and underprivileged.
Dignity Health, one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, is a growing organization with well-resourced, modern facilities and diverse practice opportunities. With more than 39 acute care hospitals in three states and 9,000 physicians, Dignity Health touches the lives of thousands of people and provides nearly $2 billion in charity care to the communities it serves.
Dignity Health Medical Group is the employed physician group serving the Arizona Service Area. Covering over 45 practice sites, complementing clinical services with translational and bench research, our integrated medical group employs in excess of 250 healthcare providers throughout the valley. Dignity Health Medical Group is continuously expanding in order to meet the needs of the growing patient population in Arizona. With a unified vision of becoming an organization where physicians, care teams and staff come to do their best work--and patients come for the best care--Dignity Health Medical Group is searching for exceptional talent that is patient focused and team-oriented, who can become a part of our mission-driven organization.
Phoenix is an ideal place to raise a family and offers excellent schools and nationally ranked state universities. With professional sports teams, wonderful restaurants, incomparable shopping and excellent housing options, the Phoenix area is one of the most highly desirable places to live in the country. Dependable sunshine and warm temperatures make outdoor activities a way of life with our numerous lakes and mountains for hiking, skiing, or fishing just a few hours away.