Location: Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced part-time Board-Eligible/Certified Breast Radiologist who is enthusiastic, team-oriented, and patient-driven to join our team at Yampa Valley Medical Center. At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
Here are a few good reasons to join our practice in Steamboat Springs:
- Unique part-time (16 hours per week) opportunity.
- No call responsibilities.
- Opportunity to participate in tumor boards.
- Provide full spectrum of breast imaging: screening/diagnostic mammography with tomosynthesis, ultrasound, automated whole breast ultrasound, biopsies, and MRI.
- Genetic counseling available to patients at no cost.
- Potential growth opportunities based on interest.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired -- those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today. Exceptional Benefits Our competitive compensation package includes:
- The pay range for this part-time position is $162,000 - $186,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality bonus may be offered.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 12 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.